Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July(& June) Favorites

Hello my wonderful readers :)

       For the first time ever today I am doing a monthly favorite post! For this those I am doing a June and July favorites because I also used these through out the month of June as well as July :) Since I have a lot of stuff though, I've made a few lists with different items in each categories and I'm going to try and go through these quickly and not so much in depth with all, but maybe just a select few. If you click on the links, it will bring you to places to get these. Let's get started!


Bath:
     Capewest Salt Scrub - I talked about this in my Awesome Product Alert post. I really like this stuff and it makes my legs feel freaking amazing!



Shower Cap(Dry Day/Wet Day set) - Just got this recently(at Bed Bath and Beyond) and even though when I see myself in the mirror it makes me look like an old lady, it also makes it sooooo much easier to take a shower on days where I just want to wash my body. Plus its polka dotted! Love this thing <3







     Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo - As I said, I do wash my hair every other day or at least am trying to more now since I hate how oily my gets after one day. That may be due to how much I wash it though. So when I don't wash my hair I use this! It makes my hair smell nice, absorbs oil, and doesn't make my hair white :)




     Turbie Twist - I use this to wrap up my hair after I've washed it. I used to use it when I was younger and its becoming a favorite again. Basically its a towel to wrap your hair in if you are super uncoordinated and can't do it, like me, with just a normal towel.



     Turbie Head Band - I use this to keep my hair away from my face when its wet and it does a lot better job than those stretchy head band things.
 
     Organix Moroccan Argan Oil - This is for when my hair is damp; I just put a small amount of the oil in my hair by running my fingers through the strands. For the rest of the day my hair smells awesome and is SUPER soft! I just bought the Shampoo and Condition version of this stuff and I will let you guys know how it turns out.


Skincare:

     Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes - I have been using these for at least 5 years but I thought I would include them since they saved my face on my trip to Italy in June. After bringing makeup remover wipes that were different and then having to replace them with a second type that were still not as affective, I realized just how awesome these are.



Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit - I also have been using this for over a year and I can definitely tell when I don't use it but also if I am using it too much. It has kept the little amount of acne I have at bay and I think it smells good. I use this in the morning, along with my next favorite.





     Olay Fresh Effects Shine Shine Go Away Cleanser - I got this right at the beginning of the month and definitely can feel it working. Although I still am having issues with sweating I can happily say this is helping me with any oil I do have. I just take a pea size amount, rub it on my face in my morning shower, rinse and I feel shine free :)






     Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Lotion - Not only was this great for when I was in Italy in the hot weather but just a few days ago, I was outside working a concert and my back got burned. This stuff definitely calmed my shoulders and face down the next day. I would suggest this one and any other aloe vera products for summer :)





Dead Sea Minerals Hand Cream - My best friend got this for me after she went to Israel and it smells truly AH-MAZING. It just makes my hands feel super soft and I cannot help but smell it every morning before putting on makeup :P

L'Oreal Youth Code Eye Cream - I literally just got this two days ago but I tried it and immediately noticed a difference! It may sound strange but I used it under my eyes to combat my bags and they just seemed to shrink back up into my face or something.
    


Makeup:

     FitMe Shine Free Foundation - I talked about this in my Beauty/Fashion haul. Basically this stuff lasts for about six hours without becoming shiny and probably more if you aren't sweating like me. The reason why I like it so much is because it sticks to my face even if I sweat. It may just be my skin which is actually combo/oily, but I would say if you have normal, combo/oily skin, or oily skin, this will work well for you :)


Milani Eye Primer - This stuff is a bargain god sent!! It reminds me so much of the Too Faced Shadow Insurance in consistency and it makes my eye shadows stay put all day for 1/3 the price!!

Revlon Cream Shadow Quad in Precious Metals - I use this quad and the other two I have from Revlon as shadow bases and I definitely think they help my eye shadows stay on longer. The only thing I wish is that they had some matte shades.


     L.A. Colors Trio in Iris - I bought this in my Beauty/Fashion Haul too and I stick to what I said in the beginning: they are pigmented, easy to blend, and don't have too much fall out :) I. Want. More.

     Physicians Formula Shimmer Nude Eyes Trio Liners in Black and Brown - These have been my go to eye liners for the past three months now. They DO NOT crease and they have just the tiniest hint of shimmer so you can be a little more playful with them.


Maybelline Volume Express The Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara(Waterproof) - This stuff is awesome; you get a great winged out look for your lashes, it is a more wet formula which I like, and it doesn't smudge.



Physicians Formula Powder Blush in Warm - I just got this recently and I love how this looks. It is quite pigmented but for some reason when I
used it last it wasn't all coming off of
                                                      the brush so I would say go and pick
                                                      these up and use a nice blush brush :D


     Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti - I have been in love with this lipstick line since December. Their formulation is just what I love, they are pigmented, and the colors are awesome. I now have 10 lol.



Covergirl Lipstick in Temptress - This lipstick has had an interesting life for me. I got it first as a MAC dupe for VivaGlam Nicki and I love the color especially for the price. Then the first few times I wore it, it felt too drying for me and wouldn't stay on. But as I have worn this, and one called Delight more, I've really come to love these. They stay on my lips through food and water once they've set and of course I love the color payoff.

  
Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray(travel size) - I got this at Sephora and its been great at helping my makeup stay on. I am not sure if I would buy it full size though.
    

Random:
     Taco Bell Freeze in Baja Blast - (I do not own the image)I cannot say enough about this frozen slushy drink. Happier hour is going on now so almost every day I have been going and getting one for $1. I even got my mom hooked. I really hope they keep this deal up because, even though its fast food, I'll still buy it.
     Zumba - I have become a Zumba fiend. I keep going to classes, starting with one instructor and now I got to three different ones at three or four classes per week! I just love when I can go and dance and release all my stress and still get a workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment