Sunday, July 14, 2013

Kiko Make Up Milano

Hello my beautiful viewers!


     So sorry I have not written in a week. I actually spent it at my cousins' house and since they live far away from me and my family, it's not too surprising I got distracted. I mean in any case I never stated how often or stagnated my posts would be, but I should have probably said something before.

     WELL as for this new post I will be talking about a cosmetic company I found while I was traveling abroad in Italy for a program through my school.





This brand is called Kiko Cosmetics!


     Sadly they seem to only be available in stores in Europe, but I may have luck with getting products online through international shipping or on Amazon. This brand I would equate with something like Urban Decay, Sephora Brand makeup or even go so far as to say Benefit. Not necessarily matching in price, since it did seem to come in a little under what you would pay for those brands, but the quality is up there. I know this because I went through an entire day in Rome, sweaty and researching many amazing historical art pieces, as well as taking a shower after that long day, rubbing my eyes, and the eyeshadow that was put on my face that morning was still in the same position after all of what was just described.





     There are tons of products in all categories of makeup: foundations, primers, powders, eye shadows, palettes, blushes, lipsticks, nail polishes; as well as different formulations and color ranges. The quality spoke to me the most and the innovation of products was refreshing. I was especially impressed with the quality of their nail polish. It cost me about 2,50€, which I believe would be roughly $3.25, for a clearance bottle the size of an Essie nail polish(normally 4,99€ or $6.50). I never have good results with nail polish; they always chip after two or three days and it is probably because I buy more cheap than good nail polish, but this got it through my head that I need to buy good stuff if I want it to last. It has now been 4 days of wear and it just started to chip!! I got a mint green shade numbered 389(right) and a peachy coral shade numbered 359(below).


 

     If you have a chance to get your hands on these amazing makeup products you will not be disappointed. Also if I do find a way to get more of Kiko makeup, there will definitely be a haul post.

DISCLAIMER: None of the photos used are mine in this post, all credit goes to the amazing photographers who did take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment