Monday, July 22, 2013

BHCosmetics Haul

Welcome Beauty Girls and Gurus Alike!

     Hello to all of my beautiful readers :) So just as a small treat to myself this week, I went ahead and got some BHCosmetics Palettes. After seeing that BHCosmetics were on Hautelook.com and since I have not tried any of their products before, I thought I'd give them a go. I bought the 60 color Day & Night Pallete as well as the 30 Smokey Eye Pallete. I hope they are good and when they arrive I will give a full over review/ try and come up with a look or two I like from it. I know this is kind of a quick post but I wanted to get something up there for all of you. Also, do you guys like BHCosmetics or Costal Scents more? Are there palettes or products I should be on the look out for? What is your favorite palette you own. Wish me luck with the purchase and comment below on something you guys would like me to post about!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment