Saturday, July 6, 2013

Empty Product Alert!

Hello Beauts!

     To start my blog, I thought I would share with you one of my recent favorite products and share with you my thoughts on the pair! 



     These are the 5oz bottles of Nexxus's Ultimate Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner! Basically I started out when I was little using Redken hair products in the All Soft line.  Throughout the 20 years of my life I've switched from products like Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essences over to L'Oreal EverCreme and Treseme. Last year after bleaching my hair for a musical, I went back to Redken for the Color Extend line. After all of that, I decided that I needed to start using shampoo that did not cost $15+ dollars a bottle.
     This is when I stumbled upon Nexxus. I have to say this is the first shampoo and conditioner in a while, other than Redken, that has not totally stripped my hair or weighed it down or made it feel greasy. Personally I have fine hair but I have a lot of it, so I need something that can nourish and moisturize my hair enough without making me look like I've been sweating from the top of my head all day! So when this stuff seemed to almost soak into my hair and did not give it that weird squeaky feeling I knew I had found something good. And on top of all this goodness it only cost me $10 at target for shampoo(plus I have been finding sales with it each time!).
      For the past few months this stuff has been doing the trick! I actually started out with their Pro-Mend series to try it out and fix some of my damaged ends, and that worked awesome too( although I have to say I like that scent more). Sooooooo, if you are looking for a good mid-price range hair care product, go with Nexxus :D

No comments:

Post a Comment