Thursday, July 25, 2013

Awesome Product Alert!

Hello From OliveBeautyBlogger :)




     Soooooooo I have another awesome product to talk to you guys about!! A few months ago I found this product at my local Marshalls and it is an amazing salt body scrub in Strawberry & Vanilla from Capewest. This is a South African based brand that sells its products both on amazon and in TJMaxx/Marshalls stores. Firstly its amazing because of the price: at TJMaxx and Marshalls you can get a 17oz tub for just $5.99! When I realized how amazing it was I wanted to stock up because you do not always know what stuff will come back at TJMaxx/Marshalls. So I went onto the interwebs, searched it, and it said it cost $17.99 with $11 shipping!! I was like NO MA'AM! 
     You may be wondering why I felt the need to go right back and get back ups of this product. First of all the price; second the amazing smell; third how it makes my legs feel! For a while I have been using just a soap to moisturize my legs when shaving but this stuff has made it not only amazing to shave with, but makes my legs super soft, smooth and smell amazing when I get out of the shower! I cannot get enough of the smell, which is like a cherry ICEE. However if that is not your taste they have an Oatmeal & Honey scent, a Strawberry scent, a Grapefruit scent, a Lavender scent, a Lemon scent, Mango & Lime scent, and a Ocean Fresh scent. 
     I am telling you guys, if you want something to exfoliate your legs, make them super easy to shave, and make your entire body smell like heaven, run out to your closest TJMaxx or Marshalls and get this freaking amazing product! I'm telling you, you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment