Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fashion/Beauty Haul! CVS, Forever21, and more!

Good evening beauties!


I have for you a collective fashion and beauty haul!!

     Over the past few days I have been to CVS, Walmart, Dollar Tree, Forever 21, and Target and found some goodies :) Without further ado let's get started.

     I realized I had some coupons for cosmetics at CVS, plus I knew there were some new items out that I wanted to try. The first thing I saw when I walked in the store was the Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation which I saw in a magazine ad and was like, 'I gotta try this, maybe it will stay on my skin.' I tend to sweat a bit in the facial region so wearing stuff that is shine free is a go to for me. I got it in the shade 220, Natural Beige for $8.99 and once I try it I'll let you guys know how it feels :). Since Maybelline was having a "Buy $10 of Maybelline, get $3 rewards" discount I thought I should definitely pick something else up; and I knew just what to get. I love the Maybelline Color Tattoos, I have 7 and two are limited edition. So when I found out there was a new Color Tattoo product it was pretty obvious I needed to try it. I got it in Downtown Brown for $6.99 and I'm hoping to like it just as much as their other products in the line. As well as Maybelline having a rewards bucks discount, NYC was having a BOGO half off sale. Since I knew there were an item or two to pick up I didn't think it would hurt to look :). I ended up getting the NYC Liquid Liner which has been my go to for many years; it is cheap in price(about $3-$4) but works wonders. The brush is a little flimsy for those who like their felt tips but if you have dexterity this is the liner to go for. I've also been dying to try NYC's bronzer in Sunny(for $2.79) so I had to pick that up too, especially to get the deal.





     Next up was Walmart; I was looking for the new Neon Baby Lips and of course the shelves had been picked apart so I could only find Pink Shock and grab it I did for $2.99. It smells like Pink Punch but when I mixed it with my Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti it made the most beautiful light magenta-y color. I'm definitely trying that combo again. As usual though, the Baby Lips don't stay on for all that long, but they smell so good so I can let that go lol. I also picked up another CoverGirl Lipstick in Delight($6). These for me are long lasting, not sure if anyone else finds them to be but the color pay off is really nice, they smell nice and last a while; all good qualities of a lipstick.


     The last stop of the day ended up being the Dollar Tree. Thanks to EmilyNoel83 I was on a hunt for L.A. Colors eyeshadow trios. 

Boy did Em get it right! These colors are awesome, pigmented, you don't get a lot of fall out and you cannot beat $1!! I got two of them in the quads Sunflower(above) and Iris(below). Seriously considering going out and getting all 6 and you should too!




     Later on in the week I went to the mall and visited Forever 21 and Target. Luckily I was on a mission and stuck to it. I was looking for sweatpants, camis, and knee-length leggings. I found awesome teal sweatpants for only $9.99! Can't wait to wear these on campus and lounging around the house if it ever gets cold enough. Next I found the camis but they were unfortunately out of all the fun colors, so I got a few more basics in black, grey, white, and burnout grey for $1.80 each(I already have a few pinks, red, blue, cream, salmon, and dark grey). In the workout section I found a navy and dark brown pair of knee-length leggings; I have a pair of grey and I love them so I needed to get more :). Finally back in the sale section I found(my one thing not on the list) the cutest cream dress with a grey cross pattern, and gold cross detailing on the black collar; super cute! Plus it was a steal at $17.80 down from $27.80 so that made it that much better.
     Finally in target I found new sleep shorts because the ones I have now are too freaking short and a little tight so I found three striped pairs with draw strings each at $8.99 each!


     Anything in that I have bought in the beauty section of this haul will have a first impressions/review coming up soon. Catch you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment